Mental Health Helpline (Ontario)
Free Health Services Information
If you need help in an emergency or are in crisis:
Visit your local emergency department or call 911
Distress lines – Open 24 hours a day
(unless otherwise indicated).
Toronto Distress Centres (416) 408-4357 or 408-HELP
Gerstein Centre 416-929-5200
Telecare (Mandarin & Cantonese), 416-920-0497
Contact Centre Telecare Peel 905-459-7777, Languages: English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Spanish, Portuguese
Assaulted Women’s Helpline 416-863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
Warm Line, Progress Place 416-960-9276 or 416-960-WARM, every day from 8pm to 12 midnight
Kids Help Phone at 1 800 668-6868
Distress Centre Peel 905-278-7208
Durham Crisis Line 905-666-0483
Oakville Distress Centre – 905-849-4541
Mobile crisis response teams (24hrs/7days)
- Gerstein Centre Crisis Line – 416-929-5200service borders: south to the lake, north to Eglington, east to Bayview to Danforth and then to Victoria Park, west to Jane St..
- St. Mike’s Hospital Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department (911)accessible through police (no direct number).
North York/ Etobicoke:
- Provided by St. Elizabeth Health Care416-498-0043, Service borders: South to the lake to Jane, to Eglington, Eglington east to Victoria Park, north to Steeles, and west to Hwy 427
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department(911)accessible through police (no direct number).
- ScarboroughHospital Regional Mobile Crisis Team 416-495-2891. Service borders: south to the lake, north to Steeles Ave., east to Port Union Rd., and west to Victoria Park
- Community Crisis Response Service, Distress Centre, 905-310-COPE (2673)
- Mobile Crisis of Peel905-278-9036, (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon)
- CreditValley Hospital905-813-4141. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Saturday, Sunday and Statutory holidays, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST), 905-972-8338
- DurhamCrisis Services–905-666-0483
- Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) 1-877-825-9011. Covers: Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Acton and Burlington
These services are provided for information only, without recommendation by rachelpage.blog